Students who have been identified as a close contact with someone with COVID-19
- Unvaccinated students who are identified as a close contact with someone with COVID-19 must remain home for 14 days after their last exposure.
- Fully vaccinated students who are identified as a close contact with someone with COVID-19 and are asymptomatic may return to in-person activities.
QuarantineQuarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have been fully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even if they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.
What to do
Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.
Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
If possible, stay away from people you live with, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
You may be able to shorten your quarantine
Your local public health authorities make the final decisions about how long quarantine should last, based on local conditions and needs. Follow the recommendations of your local public health department if you need to quarantine. Options they will consider include stopping quarantine
- After day 10 without testing
- After day 7 after receiving a negative test result (test must occur on day 5 or later)
Mask Use at Prime Time Baseball:
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are recommended but not mandatory.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, masks are mandatory.
- We will be trying to keep players socially distanced but know being indoors it's not the easiest.
- We have fans and air purifiers inside and are still having the facility cleaned weekly with disinfectant.
- We will be opening doors to allow for more airflow through the facility.